it’s the end of a long week, and therefore my friends, it’s time for my friday finds. i could mention all the political issues of the day, but i’m just not in the mood. instead, i bring you a little more of that pantone color of the year: green — in a variety of manner, from fashion to decor, good old green goes a long way to lighten the day. have a great weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- it’s really rather amazing the impact large but very inexpensive paper lanterns can make in a room. design on a dime!
- fine little day’s rose poster print is oh so cheery and i love all that color.
- doesn’t this studio look like the dreamiest spot to work? filled with greenery, art and all that lovely light!
- belonging to photographer Anna Malmberg this is such an inspiring studio space too.
- this image by photography duo ulas & merve just makes me want to one, wear more colorful socks, and two — take a long leisurely but stylish nap.
- speaking of being lazy — where they create photographed by frederik vercruysse is a lush place i could sit and read the days away.
- don’t you sometimes kinda wish we still got dressed like this? i mean, she’s wearing ‘glovelets’.